No. We can provide all the support you need to become a professional cleaner. To support you in building your own successful business, Crazy Clean also offers licensees various professional development opportunities, including marketing and business seminars.
The process of joining the Crazy Clean family is very smooth, and can be finalised quickly. After a meeting, we provide you with the Crazy Clean Agreement or the license opportunity. Once you review and sign this document, we can get started setting you up as a Crazy Clean licensee.
Once the agreement is signed and complete, you make a payment of $10,000 to complete the license agreement. The monthly royalty for a Crazy Clean License is $600.
Your Crazy Clean license fee includes:
- Equipment (not including a vehicle)
- A Crazy Clean uniform
- Support in cleaning services and business operations
- A license manual covering everything you need to know about being a Crazy Clean licensee, including marketing tools and resources, strategies to get client referrals, and a Code of Conduct
- Essential office stationery, including a referral book
- Public liability insurance for the first year
- Branded vinyl wrapping for your vehicle
There are many reasons to join a cleaning license in Australia! Click here to read more about the benefits of joining the Crazy Clean license family.
Crazy Clean has been around for 21 years – and our founder, David Camille, has been in the cleaning industry for more than 25 years. The Crazy Clean crew has built a reputation on industry-leading customer service and a genuine love for the art of cleaning windows.
Click here to find out more about Crazy Clean and David Camille.
For information on the support we provide Crazy Clean licensee, see Support for Licensee.
A Crazy Clean license agreement is a 5-year contract, renewable at the end of each contract term. We offer a 14-day cooling-off period after you sign the license agreement.
Now is the time to take the next step towards being your own boss.
If you want to know more about starting a cleaning business, contact Crazy Clean today!
- We’ll set up a time to meet, so we can discuss the Crazy Clean business with you and answer your questions.
- If you’re ready to proceed, you can place a deposit to initiate the license process.
- We’ll provide you with the Crazy Clean Agreement and Disclosure document, which you can take to review and sign.
- Once you’ve signed the agreement, you’re officially a part of the Crazy Clean family and we will get started with your support and preparation.
You can call us on 0417 796 976, or simply fill in the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
Contact Us Today!
Looking for a professional cleaner for your property or would like to join our team?